January 23, 2012

Really? Really?

I have been debating about this post for awhile.. Fuck it. It's my blog, I'll post what I want.
I'm irritated with people lately. I'm irritated and hurt by them. Why you ask? Because I'm tired of being used. Here are some rules of friendship I think people (Particularly the ones in my life) need to be reminded of.

- Friendship is a two way street.
-If you want to have a friend be a friend.
- Don't just bitch to me about your problems if I can't bitch to you about mine.
- You're drama is not mine, so please stop trying to drag me into the middle of it.
- I am not your mother...
- NEVER MISTAKE A FRIENDSHIP FOR FEELINGS OF SOMETHING MORE WHEN YOU ARE HEART BROKEN!

Have I made myself clear? Or do I need to spell this out better?

I get spiritually drained from you people. I really do. It doesn't mean I don't love you, it doesn't mean I'm not here for you. But I need to vent. And my blog is that outlet. So don't take it personally. If you identify with one of those things I bitched about, try to change it. If you don't, then you are a good friend and I'm not talking about you.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm Mareia. More commonly known as Mernie.